School Fees – Academic Year 2019/20
Tuition Fee: The tuition fee includes the use of the library, science lab, music rooms, medical clinic, gymnasium, swimming pool, internet access, textbook rental, 24-hour accident insurance, Sports day T-shirt (for 2 years), field trips (selected years) and annual medical check-up.
Technology Integration, iPad Programme:THB 8,500 per annum. To support the technology integration and school IT infrastructure for P2-P5.
Admission Fee: THB 60,000 non-refundable one-time fee payable upon acceptance of the student which must be paid before entering the school.
Cambridge International Programme:THB 15,000 per term. For M3 & M4 students studying for IGCSE Examinations and M5 & M6 students studying for AS/A Level Examinations. This fee does not include Cambridge’s individual exam fees.
- THB. 5,000 per term for music equipment payable only by the Secondary Students majoring in music.
- THB. 38,000 per term for Culinary Arts Lab Fee only payable by the Secondary Students who have a Culinary Arts Major
Deposit: All Students must pay a deposit before entering the School and/or dormitory facilities as follows:
- THB 10,000 Student Deposit
- THB 10,000 Dormitory Deposit
The purpose of our deposits is to:
- assure students return Instructional Materials (e.g. textbooks, workbooks, resource books, iPad, and science lab supplies) provided by the School in satisfactory condition;
- cover any cost resulting from the student’s destruction of property and damages;
- assure payment of fees and/or other charges due to SBS, such as extracurricular or late payment fees.
The deposit will be refunded at the parent/guardian’s request upon the notification of the student’s withdrawal at the end of an Academic year or graduation from SBS, and after all instructional materials have been returned in good condition and all of the parent’s financial obligations to the school have been met.
The deposit is forfeited if the student withdraws any time before the end of the current Academic year. This means that there is no deposit refund for mid-year or mid-term student withdrawal.
Thus the deposit is refundable only if the student completes the Academic school year and the School is notified in writing of the student’s withdrawal at least 30 days prior to the start of the new (next) academic year.
Sibling Discount: A 10% discount is offered on tuition fees, subject to;
- The sibling shares at least one parent or is legally adopted into the family.
- The sibling’s brother or sister is currently enrolled and studying at SBS.
- The discount[s] is/are applied to the younger siblings in ascending order.
Discount Validation: All discounts (including scholarships), must be strictly validated and full payment of fees and charges made before the due date. Parents should choose the discount that they would like as they will not be entitled to more than one promotion.
Dormitory Fees: Dormitory fees are non-refundable and are inclusive of meals, laundry & cleaning service, 24-hour supervision and security.
EAL or TAL Fees: [English Additional Language & Thai Additional Language ] EAL or TAL will be provided to those students recommended by the School to require additional English or Thai language support in the classroom. For more details, please contact the admissions office.
SEN Programme: (Special Education Needs: SEN) Students with special needs may enroll for the SEN Programme. Please contact the school for additional information and fees related to your child’s needs. The school employs a full time psychologist and professionally trained special needs teachers who will discuss your individual requirements.
Saturday School / Summer Camp / ECAs / After School Activities:
Participating in Saturday school, summer camp, extracurricular activities (ECAs) or after school activities may incur an additional charge depending on the activity. Each term a range of activities, together with fees for each activity will be offered.
Please note that fees are charged on a full-course basis. Neither reimbursement nor discount will be given for late attendance or non-attendance.
Uniforms & Books: Uniforms and books can be purchased from the Finance Office during opening hours. Mon - Fri, 08:00 a.m. - 11.30 a.m. and 1.00 pm. - 4.00 p.m.
School Bus: A school bus service is available upon request. For more information please contact the admissions office.
Payment: Payment can be made directly at the school cashiers office by cash, cashiers cheque (with the same bank clearing zone as the school) or credit card (Visa and MasterCard issued in Thailand only).
Please make cheques payable to “Satit Bilingual School of Rangsit University”
If payment is made by bank transfer, please ensure that your payment covers all bank charges.
Please write the students name, grade level and telephone number clearly attached with the transfer pay slip and email to the school via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact 02-792-7500-4
Credit Card Charge: A 1.5% charge is levied on all credit card (local payment only) transactions.
Invoicing: All fees are invoiced termly in advance of each new term. Payments must be made by the due date stated on the invoice. Late payment charges apply where fees remain outstanding beyond the due date.
Late Payment:Failure to make full payment by the due date will incur late payment charges.
Late payment charge[s] include:
- THB 2,000 once a term fee applied on overdue tuition, EAL/TAL, meals, dormitory, and SEN (if any), plus
- Late payment interest of 1.20 % per month is applied on the total outstanding balance from the first day after the due date until payment is received. In case of overdue payments, the school reserves the right to withhold school documents and transcripts until all fees are fully settled. Exclusion from class or the school may also be applied. Additionally, the student will not automatically be re-enrolled in the new term.
Notice of Leaving: Notice in writing is required for any student
`Create Date: 4 December 2018
Last Updated: 18 November 2019